Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Randomness

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. I've been in a lull with all that has been on my mind. I'm slowly cataloging what I have and what I can sell. I don't have much of value inside my home. My house itself is the only thing of real value i have.I refuse to get rid of my Hello kitty collection. >^_^<

I'll miss it =**(


I keep telling myself once all moved, married, and i readjust I won't think twice about it. honestly, this house is the ONLY thing I will miss back in Michigan. I don't have any good memories here my 40 years . I hope with new surrounding's I will make new friends, new hobbies, and a better outlook on life.

Blue( my Russian blue kittie) goes in May 3rd to get all her shots, Heart worm, and flea treatments for the year done, and cap's put on her claws so when we moved and get all new furniture she cant claw it all up into a shredded mess.


I am looking forward to my complete life style change with my husband. He knows me in ways no one else does in this world . For that I am thankful =)

I haven't been writing with my brain all a clutter. Wow , has even taken a back burner. 2 weeks we are going wedding dress shopping and hopefully I'll find one I like and fit into that weekend.
The concept of me..wow..married..is all surreal to me still. Watch I'll be a zombie in shock at my own wedding...lol


Later on we have decided to do the wedding we want later on considering what we really want isn't something we don't want his co workers, family at..giggle's. The wedding we are having in July is a military one, held at the military base where I will be relocating to. Once my house gets rented or sold whichever comes first.

He bought a camcorder yesterday so we can record the wedding, and so eventually I can get back into my video blogging, and video editing hobbies I once had many , many years back. He decided to do so after a conversation we had about how i was sad i never got many pictures of my kids the past 5 years and most of my sons short life. Well, that will change .


it's late. I'm sleepie's and my mind is swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment